Do you always feel like somebody’s watching you?
I no longer always feel like somebody’s watching me anymore.
In fact, thanks to “tapping” (more on this in a sec) and various psychological principles I’m now totally OK with whatever people think of me.
And that is incredibly liberating, especially given that I currently live in the Philippines.
See, being a white guy I stand out here quite a bit. And I don’t feel like somebody’s watching me, many people are watching me!
But it doesn’t bother me one bit anymore.
Nor does it bother me, when I’m back home in the Netherlands.
However, it used to make me extremely awkward and self-conscious..
Especially when I was “out and about”.
When I would walk on the street, I was sure everyone was observing me, judging me, and watching my every move.
This felt extremely uncomfortable.
I was even conscious of the way I walked (how do I swing my arms to look normal, how do I walk in a cool way?) and I was worried about my facial expression.
I felt pressure to appear normal, confident and cool at all times.
But on the inside I felt anxious, weird and as if I was being stared at the whole time.
I used to walk the newspaper, and even when I wouldn’t see any people in the street, I was still feeling as if someone or some people were starting at me, judging me.
Maybe secretly from behind the curtains…
I know now it was just my imagination, but at the time it felt so true…
When you always feel like somebody’s watching you, scrutinising your every move, you probably suffer from social anxiety.
Luckily, you can overcome any and all social anxiety.
“I’m no longer self-conscious”
Since about 7 years or so I don’t always feel like somebody’s watching me anymore.
And like I said, the funny thing is that often people ARE watching me where I live now.
In 2008 I traveled for the first time to the Philippines, and lived here for 2 years.
Now that I have a lovely two-year-old daughter here, I live here longer-term.
I get stared at a lot here.
The difference is that now I’m free of social anxiety, it doesn’t bother me anymore.
I have neutralised my emotional reactions to other people looking at me.
As a result, I now either smile and nod my head, wiggle my eyebrows, make a funny face, or simply ignore it.
I don’t feel uncomfortable anymore when people are looking at me.
This is possible for you to.
If you’re interested in learning how, you may first want to check out my homepage where I share my own story and give you some insights.
Or, you might want to instantly learn the steps to free yourself of social anxiety by reading my 26 page PDF called:
“Discover the #1 reason you failed to beat social anxiety and learn the 4 steps to transform anxiety into rock-solid confidence”.
After you’ve read this PDF you will:
- Understand exactly HOW you will be able to overcome your social anxiety (disorder) step-by-step.
- See that what’s going on with you is not only common, but completely solvable.
- Get that your challenges are Universal.
- And the solutions to these challenges simple.
- Understand the truth of social anxiety, gain an empowering perspective, and know what steps to take to move forward today.
The PDF is the overview. It’s the trailer of the movie. I follow the PDF up with and email sequence that teaches you how to go from social anxiety to social confidence in the most effective way possible.
You’ll hear stories of former clients’ breakthroughs, you’ll be introduced to the most powerful techniques I’ve found to overcome social anxiety, you’ll receive videos where I guide you through the technique to give you instant relief, and I’ll share the insights and perspectives that shortcut your journey to social confidence.
Put your name and email below and click the blue button “Help Me Beat My Social Anxiety” and I’ll send you the PDF and solutions right away.
OLD PAGES (2009):
- Social anxiety test
- social anxiety disorder symptoms do you experience?
- Take control of your belief system and you solve your social anxiety
- Change your brain to solve your social anxiety
- Dealing with social anxiety
- Get help with social anxiety to become socially confident faster!
- Use afformations to create positive beliefs
- Effective positive affirmations for amazing results
- Use the power of belief to your advantage
- Create a positive self image
- Logical social anxiety self help strategies
- Inspiring Belief Quotes Of Influential People